[RAI] Passing of Francois Audet - Additional information

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Tue, 25 March 2014 15:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=//M9RLOYx/v1jPDy/ssGXtOZTUi1Ni/eAedx14SBSaw=; b=wvFXhLPCoB7rq3LwadmBTw042n0u8/qsR4vRhNXoxBM214CD10hshzO2TULe3FzAck /16kQ0plNyDEKW/5grtgV6ZlAKnjyIZLPekcLVhERVSTIPdduc798aMni0mVe4qeHE4u r73KKdkE4fUXqJnCFoAe2XnPkKPn4XYI/G6aGgquwMDXhQzm6/eJvjUi6x8nvBSYp/lk QdV0tcl7vGHke+ofPU3s5npmObpWh+3pnV2ATXiHM6sX9colrY9yw2pUQBwqpYcKFnvT KXDjp//Ghk0wlaFeNr25vcExbgIO5lALDTXrFaFCGVnVL3WPFjnrDgdHSoI6ZSFa+5zA jAWQ==