Re: [Rats] WGLC for draft-ietf-rats-tpm-based-network-device-attest

Henk Birkholz <henk.birkholz@sit.fraunhofer.de> Mon, 12 October 2020 16:25 UTC

X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: A2GTHQCtgoRf/xwBYJlXCYEJg0qBH1FjCoQzkGsugQKZO4FcDQsBAQEBAQEBAQEHAQEYDQgCBAEBAoFTgnUCghgBJTgTAhABAQYBAQEBAQYEAgKGRQyDVIEDAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBARYCQ1USAR8BAQEDAQEhDwEFNgQCFQkCEgYCAhEVAgInIAIOBgEJAwYCAQEXgkBLAYJ7BQuLW5t7gTKET0FEgyuBPAaBDiqGYIUDgUQPD4FNP4ERJw+BXEk1PoJcAQEDAYEUG2uCWIJgBJAAWYJthyybZF8rB4FggQuBDgQLh2SRXAUKH4MVigiFEwYpjluFf40jinGVNAIEAgkCFYFrgXtNJE+CaVAXAg2OJgUXiGKFRHI3AgYBCQEBAwl8jDsBgRABAQ
X-IPAS-Result: A2GTHQCtgoRf/xwBYJlXCYEJg0qBH1FjCoQzkGsugQKZO4FcDQsBAQEBAQEBAQEHAQEYDQgCBAEBAoFTgnUCghgBJTgTAhABAQYBAQEBAQYEAgKGRQyDVIEDAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBARYCQ1USAR8BAQEDAQEhDwEFNgQCFQkCEgYCAhEVAgInIAIOBgEJAwYCAQEXgkBLAYJ7BQuLW5t7gTKET0FEgyuBPAaBDiqGYIUDgUQPD4FNP4ERJw+BXEk1PoJcAQEDAYEUG2uCWIJgBJAAWYJthyybZF8rB4FggQuBDgQLh2SRXAUKH4MVigiFEwYpjluFf40jinGVNAIEAgkCFYFrgXtNJE+CaVAXAg2OJgUXiGKFRHI3AgYBCQEBAwl8jDsBgRABAQ