Subject: [Rats] LAMPS Attestation Freshness
From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
To: rats <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2026 14:08:16 +0200
List-Id: Remote ATtestation procedureS <rats.ietf.org>

Hi all!

The CSR attestation draft made good progress this year in the IETF LAMPS 
group and it is now in IESG review.

This progress unblocked the work on the LAMPS freshness draft, which 
offers a nonce exchange over a certifiate management protocol (such as EST).

We have made a substantial update to 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-attestation-freshness/ 
and would like to hear your feedback.

To make it easier to provide feedback, we have put slides together 
(which will also be presented at the LAMPS meeting at IETF 126). You can 
find them here:

https://github.com/lamps-wg/lamps-attestation-freshness/blob/main/slides/freshness-ietf126.pdf

On behalf of the authors, thanks for your time and interest.

Ciao
Hannes