[Rats] draft-ietf-rats-reference-interaction-models

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 01 November 2021 21:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Q14nySuo86Ct2KM1inM2pRTulBFGSWGAnecFK1Geq/k=; b=KK0yEFHdpLcygeX3BvyMZFpBiVlTV6EhzsCq2ePqQubtu7npX+lMoauYj35Q36hjeV /GY+8c6b8ZfpJk2+qSUpGgjBvLhAqT7Dqzds294f6lLBqhlmRZAKz5SJC5aqPkUTBUh9 x0HpkSB/S26lqT7F3GT4lqSVrOyGC3ioZDLrYJHErvTsUaclE5hJRpzdltnXtCXWt8Xr CzZRCh7N/AhrVizIwwIim6NyqMOXAx+Vo6g3/nHUMHYDboljY+BhmV2kuHGwXjeJWkjC SECc7+1i561eza/M7ZWp1X91gu3Zbu+k6mrfnF56CrsFC9hnvMm+zGVirXPERqq7CF9X 6nfQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Q14nySuo86Ct2KM1inM2pRTulBFGSWGAnecFK1Geq/k=; b=y/7YCL0pq9GO2IXQIA57vZNnZmVJsIO0wAwxD0JjHWQamgiX8IBiyZyZa2HjIx4/3q J1AJDrklDZn/XmbhHO8OasY2OP8UuzhpHPwEyXBAgeoW8og+2fZ6oR4dTh/5F1IJll3S U9+h3w9PR+q/6i2id0swFYC4PEhDxLulkKsxhE3tDbzGgBh2eqRlSbekfvILTVrmbU47 +Om+v8PXL4Vh70R3y8jjdnpacx1xTRNk3H195uokYPy85eTIhqXy/RhOYYG5M46WZy5C ujEYrREJPNbBGJHpZg4An5ALY23E68feb9GGnqgQNoGSAz3uU5hG4qLu1sMIt9aIi0fJ vA4Q==