Re: [Rats] Attestation of implementation vs authenticity of service

Henk Birkholz <henk.birkholz@sit.fraunhofer.de> Tue, 18 August 2020 13:30 UTC

X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: A2HABgB21ztf/xoBYJlfgQmBSoMagTMKhC2QfiWaK4EsNAkLAQEBAQEBAQEBBgEBGAsKAgQBAQKESgKCIQEkNwYOAhABAQYBAQEBAQYEAgKGRQyCcmE9RgEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQENAkMDUgMPAR8BAQEDAQEhDwEFNgsQCQIOBAYCAiYCAicgAg4GDQEFAgEBgyIBgnsFC5Rsm3qBMoVSg1WBQIEOKoZTgj6Dfw8PgU0/gRABJwwDgiwuPoJcAQGBKgESAYM4gmAEjQeCQCMRgwSHB5shXioHgVuBCoEKBAuGBoFFjleCWgUKHoMAgSONPQYojhWSO4hwllACBAIJAhWBaYEMcE0kT4JpCUcXAg2SEIUUhURyNwIGAQkBAQMJfI8IAYEQAQE
X-IPAS-Result: A2HABgB21ztf/xoBYJlfgQmBSoMagTMKhC2QfiWaK4EsNAkLAQEBAQEBAQEBBgEBGAsKAgQBAQKESgKCIQEkNwYOAhABAQYBAQEBAQYEAgKGRQyCcmE9RgEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQENAkMDUgMPAR8BAQEDAQEhDwEFNgsQCQIOBAYCAiYCAicgAg4GDQEFAgEBgyIBgnsFC5Rsm3qBMoVSg1WBQIEOKoZTgj6Dfw8PgU0/gRABJwwDgiwuPoJcAQGBKgESAYM4gmAEjQeCQCMRgwSHB5shXioHgVuBCoEKBAuGBoFFjleCWgUKHoMAgSONPQYojhWSO4hwllACBAIJAhWBaYEMcE0kT4JpCUcXAg2SEIUUhURyNwIGAQkBAQMJfI8IAYEQAQE