[Rats] 答复: Android comments on EAT draft

"Xialiang (Frank, Network Standard & Patent Dept)" <frank.xialiang@huawei.com> Tue, 16 July 2019 01:25 UTC

From: "Xialiang (Frank, Network Standard & Patent Dept)" <frank.xialiang@huawei.com>
To: "Smith, Ned" <ned.smith@intel.com>, Shawn Willden <swillden=40google.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, Laurence Lundblade <lgl@island-resort.com>
CC: Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca>, Giridhar Mandyam <mandyam@qti.qualcomm.com>, "rats@ietfa.amsl.com" <rats@ietfa.amsl.com>, Henk Berkholz <henk.birkholz@sit.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 01:25:35 +0000
References: <CAFyqnhVJ-ps4bdhsyQDOHdzHVZsXeK7_kCDXxUVUcuyDzWS3uA@mail.gmail.com> <29657.1562351277@localhost> <CAFyqnhU3KQN_Ww9km8yu7RsdJ1=6ut-bzLmFXtk00H-Zn1ykuQ@mail.gmail.com> <d572ce18b5ea40f18e8ff460dbab1e8b@NASANEXM01C.na.qualcomm.com> <CAFyqnhWQhw-JpDxdQLyXhf1wAJX_BUzOftouxBZjGk35q=Vnag@mail.gmail.com> <5C3D43D7-8C32-4C83-AEC9-DF98FE5DCF6B@island-resort.com> <CAFyqnhU23bwrY8UmBGf-=f665coHLX7PmhZWbCJp3qxrcAsvEw@mail.gmail.com> <CE806D9F-5A11-4746-9749-549761925155@intel.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.134.159.76]