Re: [Rats] Call for Adoption: EAT draft

Giridhar Mandyam <mandyam@qti.qualcomm.com> Tue, 28 May 2019 20:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1559075812; x=1590611812; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=4LP6NqLxuWU+mpmfIjtPAR9uURgdmX5xhSIgXbUE1Qo=; b=YIoFzE8a8q7bbuX3py1ONVm16aSYH+fxHJCv/2te1nogYhu30PYZwIi+ JBIa5sZyXtraenDTkH5fmBKXCvXUhKqfTRvsU6VPYcXIoObAeyrAk8dgK CgVy32oVH/+Dg/A5IticY+ifn5nMC7huun565emdtIsu0PL+ITcWtfSGz M=;