Subject: [Rats] Re: New Version Notification for draft-sardar-rats-sec-cons-03.txt
From: Muhammad Usama Sardar <[email-masked]>
To: Yogesh Deshpande <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, David Condrey <david=[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2026 21:53:08 +0200
List-Id: Remote ATtestation procedureS <rats.ietf.org>

Hi Yogesh,

I am very confused.

On 10.05.26 21:25, Yogesh Deshpande wrote:
>
> Sure, we will discuss this in the Design team meeting for Multi Verifier.
>
Thank you. You call it "Design team," which has a specific meaning in 
the IETF. Are you recruiting more members into the Design team? If so, 
it would be helpful to know how long (duration) do you expect us to 
commit. If not, please clarify what do you mean.

> Everyone is welcome to participate in the discussions.
>
That's not typically the case for a "Design team." Please clarify the 
above questions, so that I can check my other commitments and commit for 
it only if I can manage it for the expected duration.

Best,

-Usama