Re: [Rats] how does the Verifier work

Henk Birkholz <henk.birkholz@sit.fraunhofer.de> Sun, 07 February 2021 14:51 UTC

X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: A2G0DwCT/R9g/xoBYJliHQEBAQEJARIBBQUBQIFPgXaBK4FBCgGENoNLhTmIKi0Dml6BLBYdCQsBAQEBAQEBAQEJGA0IAgQBAQOBU4J1AoICASU4EwIQAQEGAQEBAQEGBAIChk4NgnNigQYBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQESAg0iEh4iExIBAR4BAQEDAQEhDwEFMwMbCQIOBAYCAhEVAgInIAIOBgEMBgIBAYMiAYMFBQuSK5wIgTKECDgBE0FEg0SBRIEOKoZ/hkQWEA+BTT+BEScMA4I1Lj6Bf14BAQIBAYEUEgEMBgFgglqCYASBZRVGRCYBAwtABgEBIAINLAsfDA4iQ1gHEQOLMYUUgn6Ha500LAeBa4ESgRgFC4gOjC2GFAUKH5MvBo9tlDKJLoF9lnSBbYELcE0kT4JpCUcXAg2OLReCelSFFIVGcwI1AgYBCQEBAwl8iFSBNAEwYwEB
X-IPAS-Result: A2G0DwCT/R9g/xoBYJliHQEBAQEJARIBBQUBQIFPgXaBK4FBCgGENoNLhTmIKi0Dml6BLBYdCQsBAQEBAQEBAQEJGA0IAgQBAQOBU4J1AoICASU4EwIQAQEGAQEBAQEGBAIChk4NgnNigQYBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQESAg0iEh4iExIBAR4BAQEDAQEhDwEFMwMbCQIOBAYCAhEVAgInIAIOBgEMBgIBAYMiAYMFBQuSK5wIgTKECDgBE0FEg0SBRIEOKoZ/hkQWEA+BTT+BEScMA4I1Lj6Bf14BAQIBAYEUEgEMBgFgglqCYASBZRVGRCYBAwtABgEBIAINLAsfDA4iQ1gHEQOLMYUUgn6Ha500LAeBa4ESgRgFC4gOjC2GFAUKH5MvBo9tlDKJLoF9lnSBbYELcE0kT4JpCUcXAg2OLReCelSFFIVGcwI1AgYBCQEBAwl8iFSBNAEwYwEB
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: A0BPDwBc/R9g/wpIDI1iHQEBAQEJARIBBQUBQIFPgXY1dlk3MQoBhDaJBIgqCCUDml6BaAsBAwEBAQEBCRgNCAIEAQGBVoJ1AoIAAiU4EwIQAQEFAQEBAgEGBHGFYQ2FcgEBBAEBIQ8BBTMDGwkCDgQGAgIRFQICJyACDgYBDAYCAQGDIgGDCguSLpwIgTKEQAETQUSDRIFEgQ4qhn+GRBYQD4FNP4ERJwwDgjUuPoF/XgEBAgEBgRQSAQwGAWCCWoJgBIFlFUZEJgEDC0AGAQEgAg0sCx8MDiJDWAcRA4sxhRSCfodrnTQsB4FrgRKBGAULiA6MLYYUBQofky8Gj22UMokugX2WdIFtI2dwTSRPgmkJRxcCDY4tF4J6VIUUhUZCMQI1AgYBCQEBAwl8iFSBNAEwYwEB