Re: [Rats] UEID where an instance is a group member

Henk Birkholz <henk.birkholz@sit.fraunhofer.de> Wed, 25 March 2020 16:54 UTC

X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: A2ESFADvi3te/xoBYJlcAQkeAQscg3MFLGwDVS8qCoQPg0iLQ4FkLZlggRADTAgKAQEBAQEBAQEBBgEBGA0IAgQBAQKEQgKCKSQ4EwIQAQEGAQEBAQEFBAICaYVWDINTcAEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBFgINNh43EgEeAQEBAQMBASEPAQU2AhkJAhEDAQIBAgIjAwICJx8BCAgGDQQCAgEBF4MLAYJ7AQQLki6bBHWBMoN9gU6DWYE4BoEOKowvD4FMP4ERJw+CMC4+gmQBAQKBLgEHAQoBTYJlgl4EjWCDE4YcmUYHgUl2ewSGYIoNhRYjgkwxh3uEKgWMN5ghkmQCBAIJAhWBaSNncU0kT4JsUBgNjikXgQQBAoUtgjCFQkcsAoEnjG4BgQ8BAQ
X-IPAS-Result: A2ESFADvi3te/xoBYJlcAQkeAQscg3MFLGwDVS8qCoQPg0iLQ4FkLZlggRADTAgKAQEBAQEBAQEBBgEBGA0IAgQBAQKEQgKCKSQ4EwIQAQEGAQEBAQEFBAICaYVWDINTcAEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBFgINNh43EgEeAQEBAQMBASEPAQU2AhkJAhEDAQIBAgIjAwICJx8BCAgGDQQCAgEBF4MLAYJ7AQQLki6bBHWBMoN9gU6DWYE4BoEOKowvD4FMP4ERJw+CMC4+gmQBAQKBLgEHAQoBTYJlgl4EjWCDE4YcmUYHgUl2ewSGYIoNhRYjgkwxh3uEKgWMN5ghkmQCBAIJAhWBaSNncU0kT4JsUBgNjikXgQQBAoUtgjCFQkcsAoEnjG4BgQ8BAQ