Re: [Raven] http://www.cnn.com/

Ed Stone <estone@synernet.com> Tue, 15 February 2000 14:15 UTC

Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:23:19 -0500
To: raven@ietf.org
From: Ed Stone <estone@synernet.com>
Subject: Re: [Raven] http://www.cnn.com/
Sender: raven-admin@ietf.org

Mr. Baker has written:

"The subject of the list remains discussing what the IETF should or should
not be doing about wiretap. In context, I would like to believe that is
mostly has to do with getting the current draft statement right, and
pointing out anything else that is important and might be missed. I note
that Chris Savage has been trying to do exactly that; I can't say that much
of the rest of this mail over the past week seems related to that. The fact
that you have decided that the work is done is not an invitation to useless
and pointless chatter."