RE: [Raven] Internet Draft comments

Harald Tveit Alvestrand <Harald@Alvestrand.no> Wed, 16 February 2000 15:03 UTC

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:27:56 +0100
To: Chris Savage <chris.savage@crblaw.com>, "'P.J. Ponder'" <ponder@freenet.tlh.fl.us>, "IETF Wiretapping List (E-mail)" <raven@ietf.org>
From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <Harald@Alvestrand.no>
Subject: RE: [Raven] Internet Draft comments
Sender: raven-admin@ietf.org

At 12:42 15.02.00 -0500, Chris Savage wrote:
> [...]

I'd hope so.
I know the editors have your input in their queue; a new draft will
probably be forthcoming reasonably soon, with the intent of shipping it to
the IESG for processing and RFC publication (possibly with an IETF-wide
Last Call).

After that, we should be done.

                  Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no