Subject: [Raw] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC9450 (7637)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 12:37:46 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC9450,
"Reliable and Available Wireless (RAW) Use Cases".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid7637

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Peter Yee <[email-masked]>

Section: 1

Original Text
-------------
IEEE 802.11 has identified a set of real applications
[IEEE80211RTA], which may use the IEEE802.11 standards.  They
typically emphasize strict end-to-end delay requirements.

Corrected Text
--------------
IEEE 802.11 has identified a set of real-time applications
[IEEE80211RTA], which may use the IEEE 802.11 standards.  They
typically emphasize strict end-to-end delay requirements.

Notes
-----
Given both the context and the title of the referenced document, "real-time" makes more sense here than "real".

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party  
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC9450 (draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-11)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Reliable and Available Wireless (RAW) Use Cases
Publication Date    : August 2023
Author(s)           : CJ. Bernardos, Ed., G. Papadopoulos, P. Thubert, F. Theoleyre
Category            : INFORMATIONAL
Source              : Reliable and Available Wireless
Area                : Routing
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG