Re: [Raw] WG forming BoF approved

"Prof. Diego Dujovne" <diego.dujovne@mail.udp.cl> Thu, 10 October 2019 10:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail-udp-cl.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=YGnEBfE4wsnXJarxKSi1FDxpwEqUEfRu56jEPLqW+JU=; b=gjWNE5uMU78Iw2CGMvPrkbTCEadc3EWIsWsq81Rs3H0mhN/FUJvuYg6fYAlw8LQe8M FMYdq8gGuJWZjiYMtUepQljrOJObvoutRaIMO5+Hs0hdYWtcl47x5Ft1j0McBsuU9mg2 wyP9QE5g/n61WwVV1zcq5HyuobnkTe3SHdjEHj8zAvZEAQff7nzTiUM7y85g70kjLnqT qkD7o+WNeJRvn1fHjYft3JoqFzmLS3Nz0Nxhz0CfUqrhtg8xeh94Gs/BglyYYA0Qflza nDXqjQ3ZBnRwXzyaUydPMJWpG3OCAmY24nh5Q6V+rLxUT2+8xyRvY01k6o6ze8ZsDvqL N27w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YGnEBfE4wsnXJarxKSi1FDxpwEqUEfRu56jEPLqW+JU=; b=nrfp5MQ5mJLVbISGg3kiQdbjV54exA456o9ZpG0rp2pfHO3FYcSGok3L/ZEUHCDoQl yWIKDWX6HulS9nVSXc870Gg6rWdsHCFflz+kJGf3cxmjqyBir8ld0zWRE9KsKEZlqRkf twGJmwVw0StZG0FrDYF40GE+mFMO5lTgtJs+BcLId/WRkGD/MseTnzMizH2Tm4UCo4VZ yVqruCI+jn9p4kBgLYxwlg5W7VjWIaW3vnLHDY5huZwCyjNnt+4BpB7vVP8WicXmIMnt z23mccTG/hx/hjeTlaPDX2rM0sj4ZID4WyXW/gKipsphgBa4zzd0lRV9eBBdAOpv71s6 jFSg==