Re: [Raw] Proposed RAW charter

"Prof. Diego Dujovne" <diego.dujovne@mail.udp.cl> Tue, 14 January 2020 17:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail-udp-cl.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Shjh6zGmkEpqIT3BKlfrwFJV18iKLQWQhbxMaTZCIEU=; b=1OqSjSEOS4FCLWdNszm63bhNnrBd3UfpIBMsscURk5hVNJnCpEBlAhgwhJwuBRQEbH WXEFiHgJUYdUSjJqEfblH8OLNRLGMEzJBrGwdDRlmoy81yXepinrQGLilywG1Mzp1iKE meJcvzFFg2QwV4xGOn66rW/gI/nhIQywoUpAnPGDSEfeGnI39K5Ckt3sWLzPJXrSf7gj 45ssac3Jb1kLEMIRjvuixsyfI/x30+Ubczs55ot8k6pJNikes13nDt7xDaD1lQYOc1Pa AZhGsRXyz1aR0UBO7dicB9L96KeO+pEB39fLpiYNXDprW52N2huxKN+yZlWtFtB0yEFE BeQA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Shjh6zGmkEpqIT3BKlfrwFJV18iKLQWQhbxMaTZCIEU=; b=tUXYuFhF9CMVVQETRTqoI16H+mFwSWx8b4uQvguUiQD8aJvdRYkknDUyayDes9TYzY GhimoRnoiU3zPvVGuDWczJrqlUCGKpHoQVdspMcESoH8PgUUOeLWuCeqGKsuWwMkXQBt XP5xcznA0IJQKDvOVOliKwYoEYaeN6p5hm5VlF89tfva0VzDwqW6msCrlRlvQWfmCGOl hq62eVCfXiPWwqG2Vt7kb7yePspmuLpQkabOPQ89nqgNpi2k9fHbn8HLdDJXjhSTgMsx 9rl0IYnG1H++BZmSYdZl9AXbzj8vTAjSxonz97Cok55vkvHi0PgmHWAnPTZ8a6wfmvP2 H6EQ==