Re: [Raw] WG forming BoF approved

Xavi Vilajosana Guillen <xvilajosana@uoc.edu> Thu, 10 October 2019 09:47 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=P62WOkAlzsHl0Mvzl4fADFgfBHGsiGLMOSUjzPK9gfY=; b=UCitX7v8RpF4cIEIiyjxTtT1fDcLOM6QkuNNwUd560NppCvjnSZclKPj2oEMWqVpOL AmbCAbFap2JGa3u6lm85wJ1JWbYSMXaLeOm+w2XCLHyPoDEZDbGdwMpR1vJ704HZGKUo WGU8fTluguZ4w7QsFBUmXNs/xbPzyaPy9Ehj1WCo6cw9cKAhRqkQOYuysaHwC9KUJ5J2 Kc0gRTGn4YXNQ2nQXmmwxHb0sPEZqWOs34N2SKAWMhmdBSafQkEAERcuo2yTPgkzhEkc UxFhaduLmpybggpIc+/JMlFNsyPD4ser5apt1GDwKEkuFTUp5NN5635gQ22M1kZdZyVg 5cNQ==