Re: [Raw] draft-theoleyre-raw-oam-support-04.txt - Request WG adoption

Fabrice Theoleyre <theoleyre@unistra.fr> Tue, 13 April 2021 09:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=unistra.fr; s=CF279DD4-6F58-4C59-BB33-73FDC6DFC1E3; t=1618306004; bh=BKgAv53FdNTKV+zNthziYmqAoPO4h43DBBPblAqIm5w=; h=From:Message-Id:Mime-Version:Date:To; b=PgnyGPWf8iRwr6ickKQ8m/qV25DBBMWeue9JAJaLHN/K5YGlge10Hedbttc0lwVbY 3xwJBWDK7wnrDRRmLxH9eQh4Qs/pw15tV/S0HY/oMOiE+YCro5TEEcnf1BM6moyhaM 9ngqQTE+V+iskYsi3Ur8umFgrsnpsqMVNpvlO1kUZHMVB9vmCxIOOulHuNRnrOvHF+ g0j0IybgU3nGoH27X95g37RCJuOX3G8XZrAFBxR8GkHDqInUiGI9Gbg+DqF0+T4g6c dElwXaE0asE8Ket4uiGojmZbvW+FoynP0I14B9vZ+YU958yd29Ca28P7vkWeJRGlBn DxO/JPc78Sd+g==