Re: [Raw] WG Action: Formed Reliable and Available Wireless (raw)

"Prof. Diego Dujovne" <diego.dujovne@mail.udp.cl> Fri, 07 February 2020 20:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail-udp-cl.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:cc; bh=N/bRz8OIov1zZhEn8TK2TOQ8KulyHUTSPZKza+r2sMA=; b=j2K5pNcI331TlmSq0WNezcZq5p9oVT5pbcKzYf8LrAmNiU81XzkXOgdZBgJrlN4Uqd X2TE92uTewnCJeHA5/VLqfiFPxc7XQ1WtSCwQb+bwk75hbiQvX1/jYrx4tg2ZkWac1d5 vq6OxtN6Tk8MGjl2I550U980kziIJHIW11dAguB3vJJa8kDpnOf/YkcC1/ze7ejIDeH/ PTkR+KEw1uXRuFbUmRGZmrvvJ5ThyS+jhW609t5NlbRiwb3wmdmZWDmOmlqPmIac/0p6 xpZ89obnbSRAukTtQHOBwNOBP+2g4QJsEGRNk1mQfitILvFY9eMj3RXoKoydQloOs/1j ZGmA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:cc; bh=N/bRz8OIov1zZhEn8TK2TOQ8KulyHUTSPZKza+r2sMA=; b=qYZFQ5EDBl7DZ2IGlhLf0XjgeF6MuiZigtSRnaeZLG0/DKe+Dg+peQG1BNoyOGRaim p2aPMLRwkkI1YSZrZYhHlMd9WjnZIdOPgQoujlRq+T0ZPM26OK+t2ll9DXaEiNTR2s3o onZxDSPvWqnlReRx6sT/NVIbi5jDPzwXM+nqO+bW55j4A0Z1LVmk3vaUlWQs7g6HM2v+ jAPenCyDNYpxN6OtyMNrf/Mzc9MRhVMBiJpVrYDw5RJQd+MOzcRp3RLKGJQrJ+rLYzv1 CnbbdnMLy4MDpTdjoJwdvkKW7a0Ecd4LXzbx6modw0P+a3H34u6Q1OgflAmy8nQip5AL Uw2g==