Re: [rddp] [Junk released by Allow List] Re: [Ips] Storage Maintenance (storm) BOF reminder & requests

Mikkel Hagen <mhagen@iol.unh.edu> Mon, 23 March 2009 16:41 UTC

Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:41:48 -0400
From: Mikkel Hagen <mhagen@iol.unh.edu>
To: Felix Marti <felix@chelsio.com>
Cc: "Robert D. Russell" <rdr@iol.unh.edu>, imss@ietf.org, ips@ietf.org, Black_David@emc.com, rddp@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [rddp] [Junk released by Allow List] Re: [Ips] Storage Maintenance (storm) BOF reminder & requests

My impression is that while it does technically start in streaming mode, if it receives anything other than a MPA request it will abort the connection, thus not being usable at all?
Mikkel Hagen
Research and Development
Data Center Bridging/FC/OFA/SAS/SATA/iSCSI/iWARP Consortiums
Phone:1-603-862-5083  Fax:1-603-862-4181
UNH-IOL
121 Technology Drive, Suite 2
Durham, NH 03824