Re: [Reap] [saag] PSA: New list for discussing EAP related methods

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Fri, 27 October 2017 01:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=QIBA5VZZfftWvy6UxNXhmEz4hpMXVzpnXEwl7PqYZ5c=; b=O50qrm3M671nBDu1sWaabCXg9aFDRspomQajOo8NPUjGjW2ydYqYDOM5jfXX9Ji1X4 qbAbDsMRKqNGG3IhOwtgpbKcN5jsXmhon6QOdzGsSykYUuTea4qxDBMqSWEUnS2AduVx SioKHIWMlLPBEZ7HVw5MNAX6vMRGVv9it1OPwtJI5RlyUOjGfihTop3T3q5P7ZjG8Aev 1Qu3PNZQpm7xSnRuR+0WB0C8SCxcRzQCojOus78TyJgvU/UcqsEaDelj/7q9reE5BtSP Gl4ok4Bu08Hj57eHD/QCfOWgG0xgFyBa+k7o9v/yvVfkmXF9UEHzBSNURASTDCnJLYpZ 2FXw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QIBA5VZZfftWvy6UxNXhmEz4hpMXVzpnXEwl7PqYZ5c=; b=S2h8NGwhn2nCTzPLjAHKlSTtllk9ObQgIDte8RHphPN+DH5W3+paxkLz0anA589Van 3oHg5vB+LQ6cG9Xt77fYN4c9UOUqwm1LcLVKnrBzWa++rGXufMTqMSfVSTYEFhIdQxd6 q+nNAe8+QojumeMDBc0ztjtr+cu8+/meIOGXlLS+cgMkAkfZ3XLyhKt/7Wor6RXd/HlM lPdz2evUaSR2dzVCAKi4FwA8uD658E/O4cE8I3K+QAvUv4TnKeEsnq1IugVFaJ+K4rAk BKNDXl3S2MTcTlII1NT7VWJmSiLANvWWgrQe9ixqrGb6n/dLlYvSsnHcL4UP2hZuW4AE o4tw==