Re: [recipe] Bar BOF for IRTF work on energy efficiency

JinHyeock Choi <jinchoe@gmail.com> Sat, 16 July 2011 15:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=v1fIKBBp9zt7/qm8jN05KaIWiPSRkwh7JKGgRaTPD0Q=; b=J5GHoVFCjYXZKpKf+RxUfgnx6HFwvWidIK7VtZSoJY6+ccRjEqPciXGrFOcm7eYCxp zo3DZ74WQZuYMrcSR5FXk5pZiM7OSFwVPG+UGzlEoc6Y9G8HxNcnfa2OMDKoy8GllW93 htLbeh1y3IF+wgODswg1b5fGGZ7tJwaU97UBE=