Re: [recipe] Sleeping Nodes

Juergen Quittek <Quittek@neclab.eu> Fri, 15 July 2011 08:31 UTC

From: Juergen Quittek <Quittek@neclab.eu>
To: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>, "recipe@ietf.org" <recipe@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 08:31:40 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.1.2.219]
Subject: Re: [recipe] Sleeping Nodes

Dear Hannes,

Thanks for reviving this list and pointing to Magaret's slides.

There is another extensive discussion of sleeping nodes in the keynote
http://www.green-communications.net/globecom09/docs/GreenComm-GLOBECOM09-1-
1-Gupta.pdf
that energy-saving pioneer Rajesh Gupta gave 2009 at the 2nd workshop of
the IEEE Green Communications
Workshop series at ICC and GlobeCom (http://www.green-communications.net/).

Cheers,

    Juergen