Re: [recipe] Energy reduction / static management / dynamic management

Chris Lonvick <clonvick@cisco.com> Thu, 26 March 2009 13:43 UTC

Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 06:44:45 -0700
From: Chris Lonvick <clonvick@cisco.com>
To: Stuart Cheshire <cheshire@apple.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2986; t=1238075085; x=1238939085; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=clonvick@cisco.com; z=From:=20Chris=20Lonvick=20<clonvick@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[recipe]=20Energy=20reduction=20/=20sta tic=20management=20/=20dynamic=20management |Sender:=20; bh=j6eVM6xUGj+lz+udENQ6dA/KmVdwi5I9G4LHsImrKJ0=; b=YmzYy8a3BwjYRhHbGADSqY1eLgGrg9CjRG5SEwynWYcELnuiIKgG0vlBiV FDnpCEIKBq3DaXmhfkZ/Hrkg8g/EbAwnkdkAyTFlCByBdzOgaled76PBWQO0 xPtmv6n55+rAA8sI86jSwd8TgFukGMsAGBevzLjOzUXYao/Hfut1s=;