Re: [regext] [Ext] Robert Wilton's Discuss on draft-ietf-regext-data-escrow-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 07 May 2020 17:37 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FzmC/WOIoHCQ4/zTPhzChXy5l4UEcgtePah+97bZ/p4=; b=Qm8UDvRbSjp495e0pjY24dAErmPBQw++omVjEHuGgTVAtY9c6p3kik6p9vNxzePb5Z 5PIn4Rdo0yGyYi6IHjXu5Ga91fVlo2iTZJVRD62/N9xilPazaw5hGZMa0epXTLMIssCe 36TG+2q0U2e+TDN2PDf2FABiN2HgghDTwm/HDHFUOrBgusPsm9rv3Se92G7JGUvQbLw4 RPf5WWvensORtI/dJijYbWnNMGwzIT999yveuYJ+ENzywu8ikwqBHoefRTXMRDhblF23 tWZM/bWL3jMWBSdWq2RO0Ts6xhd9R/Efp/bZB3MJqyfBF4UtnbqzjplT32SlAPztFRZA OhLw==