Re: [regext] New-AD review of draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration-09

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 26 September 2019 04:17 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=mORZ6uRWGdOfUDfQ5CarT4BArtITHkOmgtrDTRmu+uk=; b=Xz4OoTM4BYkYmEL0PGSGPt13Xvd9Dy6PCajLJF88TqjKWKTh/w6mwoZn88RXibDpFt 7YUEu5Nl9AvcGvYeSHWFhNU9fTP7i+C0JHhr4AMh6t9waMwisz2h3FqHu4rEOXdk/SGX 6RHEm6UauD7CDuVO8eYE+d+WkT55mhDg7UPrOeGfw004D4b+fLEynls5UAzCVYkO35rX fjntl0en5xgSGH1rrzhNBOE1mC19TZZ/VRhYF/KIj2gEheXJKzLoFF6jhUWb7gelo/eX GJim151LvojqF92mG+0xIKNjHgzUyv/ioPtZlpLeVNR/RKQIdt214wVdZlDHKsHmxGsy T8RA==