Re: [regext] Proposed Changes to Milestones

Antoin Verschuren <ietf@antoin.nl> Mon, 22 May 2017 10:11 UTC

From: Antoin Verschuren <ietf@antoin.nl>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 12:11:41 +0200
To: Registration Protocols Extensions <regext@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [regext] Proposed Changes to Milestones

Thank you for your support Roger,
I answered your reseller drafts question in another message.

We would like to get more support for our proposed changes.
But as a matter of process, we intend to make these changes to the milestones beginning next week if there are no clear objections, so we can start planning for design team progress on our milestone drafts.

If we cannot get enough consensus on the bundling and IDN drafts because there is no clear technical solution, demand or traction yet, a pragmatic proposal could also be to delete them from our milestones for now, and we can always add them again later. But at least we will know what we are working on now, and we could adopt new documents that do have traction.
We’re interested on your thoughts.

- --
Antoin Verschuren

Tweevoren 6, 5672 SB Nuenen, NL