Re: [regext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-04.txt

Karl Heinz Wolf <khwolf1@gmail.com> Wed, 22 January 2020 08:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=WYxJH2AurBYN5wQUWB12+04kucUZSB7jkOTnZ6KDQP4=; b=G6BJFc0TLs3dZ/7KBn71N6L2vMl/7kj5oey3DI01nUxnCXjUYOm3nJOlalPVst9R8Y 9ADMCmW4KQBk1hmWNXjzwtzKK0Gm6VbMF9PHxNQDzIFEwpph50O9PNNOF+cxXzLwf+5V L/9WWrCFbGFqg2Q0VGm/80/IeA8eIzvytgeDKLY+T6p6pbVgLhgdjaY4si6SGwI/RIcM zRYLZNeiUK6kfhS22wTWCOO/GOvWLzaljj832gbE1g5ayQZnj2Gz2e7A3FbMiwGeC2gy +p9u7QqgPEFLJdwXLrSO+OWTil4Y0CNa8kTuMGkyI5ho5p9asj0dQROzNhGgMku+6I2o idKA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WYxJH2AurBYN5wQUWB12+04kucUZSB7jkOTnZ6KDQP4=; b=ITb4bFOWHIPLEqEBZXd/KDZB9ihBcUco+643nlJUhRZZxk/CXgrnnc6+0eWHK9XIqq ZhXZhWQzedVhtlVPoL/1f/ZxKnpVrUTyWavL3YMMRctiTCjB7dadsYlAuB1W2ioeS0dc 0rRwgQUIFPq5nyztQRPcQB3T4RGLYr/fUhL/J2rxdZaOH2R7LQsZJcsfRRhwkqpNhI6t jYfcmrbnjqPHtOgtsiYdMRy0orCrdT1NSL/dnCGpRXXpcam21ibDQStPiX56+xEsWBHy Jg3RgIVeq5/n4phk0DV7JGoL4lPnYNdUu+kH2cIof9MPKI+4aeT8MqbA+g6U0VZg32ov PcjQ==