Re: [regext] RDAP jCard profile

George Michaelson <ggm@algebras.org> Thu, 11 July 2019 03:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=algebras-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=va3uEzeDreF21vdotk3zT9R8UNpvfc1NrP9XDubR7ls=; b=fj4MhKMsEd/ABWmpuzRhyNZ/spOS9id78zZupHYiuQZNjjAeYVtjCPHH3t566e3DgG hsJGhNoc4XspwiFndCfDxw9/njE9Ifc4LMDnP5Fpr6zal8xmRuL+emLvgGfXxRRAsEGt YxoAfkh6v2pUzgIM6ucmkSh2Ek4EVMjaEO4AhoI/8DsanQ+p8zL33y6l2CF9uEBROJ1V 0Uu3cCDHS01yxA/ydh6HoCPSBg6nxtPTgK2Fiz9iQb8HmltLSSHZEYVOJs0piTeozv1l CfYQMfnaScPMyOZDUBdymYD7+JYdgMxKOQtaBKZPm8ZEfL/8TO9x1pBdiRL/FGraZ7O1 1T1Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=va3uEzeDreF21vdotk3zT9R8UNpvfc1NrP9XDubR7ls=; b=q29mdhHLVViYYSLXzV1BangP9+Ccg66Woj8Qt0qA+P2z2tJ0cc7QfCzeTrzwODCk+E C/ATvupdT7I5q099MytygSORK0kzzlMJ4Kn5GuNNh3BJu5NmAXCDY9U6MgARYChuEkl1 cTrniro2quxuVRmFWdoJp5HoZ/aAlAPOjLuRYfT3fh/Ce/NW75cIeQQtLt8OuHcZk89h 5xhjAMdv8mNzgRmLiuRGiP/jxvg9SPethy7xUf5UDTIFY/ORAWL3WIgKD9mIZNpSP+AK hAfywSXgCf9F52Y7w6EXD1dWkqnQqpIQ2aLzD5HTkA646m6y8sAqGScMl90fLwOgnGWh BkCA==