Re: [regext] Internationalized Email Addresses and EPP

Taras Heichenko <tasic@academ.kiev.ua> Tue, 24 November 2020 18:57 UTC

From: Taras Heichenko <tasic@academ.kiev.ua>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 20:57:15 +0200
Cc: regext@ietf.org
References: <20201123205504.4A58627C7661@ary.qy> <a23d4ff1-9fd9-4a28-90fd-5a91585d846b@www.fastmail.com> <5DC2CF4B-CDF5-4641-80D0-9D2D1DDAB11F@academ.kiev.ua> <83b02e81-b3e8-472c-a483-1e90f25ac8cb@www.fastmail.com> <F43E92F0-E27D-4BB7-ABFE-9BA3BF436329@academ.kiev.ua> <b1fdf05b-141e-47f2-b93a-7d29e9fa33be@www.fastmail.com> <51B48D19-5CF0-4C66-90AB-729306A860A7@academ.kiev.ua> <e966f941-0e27-455b-8ec9-2fece08dc89a@www.fastmail.com> <380A3FAF-2FC4-496F-A9DB-39A6DF00B588@academ.kiev.ua> <28da1d28-722f-426f-b725-5c1525063c42@www.fastmail.com>