Re: [regext] Extended Second WG LAST CALL: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search

Antoin Verschuren <ietf@antoin.nl> Mon, 26 September 2022 14:01 UTC

From: Antoin Verschuren <ietf@antoin.nl>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 16:00:05 +0200
To: regext <regext@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [regext] Extended Second WG LAST CALL: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search

Given the discussion below, we are considering to extend this WGLC for at most 1 week until this discussion is settled.
When there are any other objections, or expressions of support, this WGLC would have ended today with enough support for consensus.
So please let's try to settle this issue before Oktober 3th.

We would then need the document shepherd to state that Patrick’s changes will be addressed in a new version of the draft, and that no material changes were made. Adding informative references as an extra implementation guidance are not substantial changes.

Regards,

Jim and Antoin