Re: [regext] WGLC: draft-ietf-regext-org-02

Antoin Verschuren <ietf@antoin.nl> Fri, 25 May 2018 20:38 UTC

From: Antoin Verschuren <ietf@antoin.nl>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 22:38:10 +0200
Cc: Registration Protocols Extensions <regext@ietf.org>
References: <80ED56C6-75F7-4DED-927B-E0AB528A71EE@elistx.com> <656C123C-9ECF-434D-948D-4E704ED3E75C@elistx.com> <1526872740.790268.1378875200.662ECDF2@webmail.messagingengine.com> <A9E94F6D-1C51-47C4-B74D-22D40841317C@dnsbelgium.be> <B0F071B4-DF2D-4E46-9002-C7FFAA5DAC25@dnsbelgium.be> <1527140656.2870129.1382989368.51CB4B29@webmail.messagingengine.com> <E200CA5E-FB32-4767-B837-35560EA0EF06@dnsbelgium.be> <DA1F19C3-209A-40B7-A872-21582D25A5A1@verisign.com> <1D86FAEA-9A4D-4BD8-B280-067FFAEB3D54@antoin.nl> <9BAF21E5-D8BC-4C18-9A72-7A7A99A9EFA0@verisign.com> <6CC3BEB4-0BF5-47A2-A6C6-58B7222CC3AB@antoin.nl> <16979D7C-F44D-44CC-B019-A4167D3CC0EF@verisign.com>