Re: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-simple-registration-reporting-06.txt

Joseph Yee <jyee@donuts.email> Wed, 08 June 2022 21:22 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=drVYIRlRj/CPLtKAlu23VDp3WBEKyaqTTn6rJk1u9/A=; b=MLk2Gv3sKkMh2Rh4F5M7rKwT1bWY+zcgMo7jvpME239tbhb8qHMubf4tCOY2+5JyFX tVeZPo9YwzFGMbA08ND9bPZLiROLV35tPsX5uT7kGWV/db68kmHfbRyF27DIZ7wVq7WJ eG3Fj26AG5dvlJQOlK2yjZoGJx8B4GJ07ssPLnzRrUAyEWSPivu3gQ8gHYGu+s712qva qNC+6XQPgjS0UrNTcNdXA0XXzisrZSVyhg0qNkcTNHPeE37zzCVsduWS9iU37B4Y9d8f o6SOtxfDRIOgaQk1r37Z+VE2hzSK52q62OWTPi/SgLhA8yhSUtPvIdLJCc4NgxHcOKSy mzuQ==