Subject: [regext] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-regext-ext-registry-epp-00 (Ends 2025-10-27)
From: James Galvin via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2025 13:33:37 -0700
List-Id: Registration Protocols Extensions Working Group <regext.ietf.org>

Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-regext-ext-registry-epp-00 (Ends 2025-10-27)

This message starts a 2-week WG Last Call for this document.

Abstract:
   The Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) includes features to add
   functionality by extending the protocol.  It does not, however,
   describe how those extensions are managed.  This document describes a
   procedure for the registration and management of extensions to EPP,
   and it specifies a format for an IANA registry to record those
   extensions.

File can be retrieved from:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-ext-registry-epp/

Please review and indicate your support or objection to proceed with the
publication of this document by replying to this email keeping
[email-masked] in copy. Objections should be motivated and suggestions to
resolve them are highly appreciated.

Authors, and WG participants in general, are reminded again of the
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) disclosure obligations described in BCP 79
[1]. Appropriate IPR disclosures required for full conformance with the
provisions of BCP 78 [1] and BCP 79 [2] must be filed, if you are aware of
any. Sanctions available for application to violators of IETF IPR Policy can
be found at [3].

Thank you.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/bcp78/
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/bcp79/
[3] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc6701/