Re: [regext] [Last-Call] last call reviews of draft-ietf-regext-epp-eai-12 (and -15)

Dmitry Belyavsky <beldmit@gmail.com> Tue, 13 September 2022 20:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=f1bEJuxY4I2IjFd32lKK0Bx2wGodBagJin53zdB3/Bo=; b=WXDtMUhqe28XGwziY/aghYHU3MNeDfyQldkOWp+yoENxPFY0YldxCIx9a4BBO4oesT PWoqUGhn2Wo920AQVQ42cpi/wngmFiaAs/lNBnz9mwQ+FBNq0jdgN7+DhUUAZ1urEVhE oC4pLNuTsam6EWQi98Yg/BN4gEEKs6+puzPQQyHdVIAacTp5mAIEiQNlvHict/WzdbLy 9W6bBBMB+bcJg6ihuyN8dU8Gl2YuxFbTDBCO+y1Zht7fS5TJNex2zVjURA3F47oXU2J+ uWzNJtsIvc8wfBpQe9cBJl4ns36foPDLEsxmt+9868OoGVJUOJCkgBwh1hN+fxZ1SFSs jxLw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=f1bEJuxY4I2IjFd32lKK0Bx2wGodBagJin53zdB3/Bo=; b=mDXQGRjtLcAq+NqbvrszLv5K8R/ELZS17SxNoV2J9IoKJ0BAvKD9VCy009kV1MJn9N KPfkepN7pHrJ0pGGK0lVOz+uGzqLzaF2ouWy7y6unEeZpZle/yD7tDbh02uT5YfJ21Jj mjdhzekUp8I/k2+i5KNBQ6D9x4BQ50ff0Xo/HnMCQJCJN/XrKVhn4p9Iqz4Hx83l9k45 cFRqWSX4DlbvJJeKPoYFRo2hVe7azXBPNnTeF91VCj/c2iO6emjbV9VQWxGumSrjDOMO I6mNQwge37IAa2KN90KP31Khs5kEFVgxg3ordr4RofVtfqH4Hx6REjXQPMSYxevRXsRu NJgw==