Re: [renum] Parameterized IP-Specific configuration

Stig Venaas <stig@cisco.com> Tue, 20 November 2012 17:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3023; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1353432244; x=1354641844; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5zVJNorkxSlQLmdU0LnmSN6nlah5nr49/D+JMP3TumY=; b=k0n7Mpg03C5cWz+K9SgFdyVWeMj+Gr2mUUfZB8DXbrvBEo0AafXi0aN7 J7cthiHdtJOdz7oT6rnigP+nzykLinkYGBrlC2s7VchaubQUvb8o6PkBi 5JJqkQTxA0Kw6UItdG7z7QDexQ/RqcGRDIZQ8k8BDzfuYU9Jxb6dXs0Dn 8=;