Re: [renum] SLAAC/DHCPv6 addr-conf operational gaps

Victor Kuarsingh <victor.kuarsingh@gmail.com> Tue, 26 February 2013 13:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id :thread-topic:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=iae8H5wdyiqptN1wbjXJHXdtE3oScMSMnXurp5fvnW8=; b=z/oNzNGI/y9cEc//QTyHAfAvyOfuWFmsMmBBv+hdp75reyIZnIdmpcLLLGZKbE6Ucm +ZT0nL7rEmNcaOk/j35tZj7uh8CSURkBAy+BP+sWEngEd/Yct3lik7k6EZSiNL61WGs5 NVOEbq7QK2E7FFCnyWbFHQ8hmBzaaGzoxa/Dj2kOsf33vDUqW5K1AXBs+KfEfvoCJELH JLYxer+jWt+Pe3r9jCvGUGHIvx/VYaY8IpRVY7sRvlE1bXp2KCXXTuZ4lSTAWmVKxi6W 7rsGd7B7QG5iVLCa+uhlwkzGQ9XhCVAlIvM92NCwhjc3r1CrPrzp8VCH66EXXr2vK8em DBXg==