Re: [renum] draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise: review

Ronald Bonica <rbonica@juniper.net> Tue, 11 December 2012 17:54 UTC

From: Ronald Bonica <rbonica@juniper.net>
To: Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com>, "renum@ietf.org" <renum@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 17:54:19 +0000
x-originating-ip: [66.129.232.2]
Subject: Re: [renum] draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise: review

Folks,

Because the document attracted similar comments from another AD, I have removed the document from Thursday's telechat so that the WG could take whatever time it needed to discuss the matter.

If we decided to move forward with this document, as is, I will put it back on the next telechat agenda.

Authors, could I ask you to respond to Benoit?

                                              Ron