Re: [renum] [apps-discuss] Last Call: <draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem-02.txt> (Problem Statement for Renumbering IPv6 Hosts with Static Addresses) to Informational RFC

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Fri, 14 December 2012 08:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=TIgKsKTIqUFJomWM3TKaxPaS9SIhRqDonM5c74HUc98=; b=UZDlSSE/SjE86dqc+tyZ5EYd5cn7tg5+yKEeOXGKaLu0tSe9zZgRDSAJnf4RaPpqGv e4m+p4D8YsqbX+6BgXC4YbiW3C1H4fnNeGEog3vGOZkd7Kz1hZr0WWMrwzQR+ZboULIw rQ0A2P8KrtCl1Z7DjiiPjIjMANcnkpigFsxzGV02I0mHZzSLUyuDGCR+eG4rxkwnLvcF GUN7jiXzvwU4owDzmLBOZDHjf/2TMlCwdWOuttBFcpQmMiCFBA7RzfAXj0fnA1M1qu/p 0V33mR3P7thy+vBhomhtXh1SxATZqvKdRZCAwUaltgs7hm//FwCvxvLyksHtpn/wWGLj 2g1Q==