wow your friends with a rolex for only 160

"Monica Toney" <MBJAAEZ@hotmail.com> Fri, 07 May 2004 01:36 UTC

From: Monica Toney <MBJAAEZ@hotmail.com>
To: proceedings@ietf.org, pwe3-request@ietf.org, pwe3@ietf.org, research-funding-web-archive@ietf.org, rmonmib@ietf.org, routing-discussion@ietf.org, rpsec@ietf.org
Subject: wow your friends with a rolex for only 160
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 00:31:23 +0200
X-Spam-Report: * 0.9 SUBJ_FOR_ONLY Subject contains "For Only" * 0.1 EXCUSE_10 BODY: "if you do not wish to receive any more" * 0.1 HTML_60_70 BODY: Message is 60% to 70% HTML * 0.1 HTML_FONTCOLOR_GREEN BODY: HTML font color is green * 0.1 HTML_FONTCOLOR_BLUE BODY: HTML font color is blue * 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message * 0.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts * 0.1 HTML_FONTCOLOR_RED BODY: HTML font color is red * 0.7 MIME_HTML_NO_CHARSET RAW: Message text in HTML without charset * 4.3 SORTED_RECIPS Recipient list is sorted by address * 1.2 MISSING_MIMEOLE Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE * 1.1 FORGED_OUTLOOK_HTML Outlook can't send HTML message only * 1.1 FORGED_OUTLOOK_TAGS Outlook can't send HTML in this format * 1.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY_MULTI Multipart message only has text/html MIME parts * 1.6 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

Hi,

Thank you for expressing interest in ATGWS watches.
We would like to take this opportunity to offer you our fine selection of Italian crafted Rolex Timepieces.

You can view our large selection of Rolexes (including Breitling, Tag Heuer, Cartier etc) at:

http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Veiw Our Selection of Geniuen Replica Watches here

Please wait for page to load after clicking....

For all orders placed in the month of May, all shipping and handling charges will be free.

As we are the direct manufacturers, you are guaranteed of lowest prices and highest quality each and every time you purchase from us.

You may also be interested to know that we have the following brands available in our wide selection as well:

  1. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Rolex (Both Mens and Ladies watches)
  2. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Blancpain
  3. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Fortis
  4. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Jaeger LeCoutre
  5. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Longines
  6. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Mont Blanc
  7. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Movado
  8. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Oris
  9. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Roger Dubuis
  10. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Ulysse
  11. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Zenith
  12. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Audemar Piguet
  13. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Breitling
  14. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Bvglari
  15. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Cartier
  16. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Corum
  17. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Dunhill
  18. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Franck Muller
  19. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Gerard Perregaux
  20. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">IWC
  21. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">IWC
  22. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Panerai
  23. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Patek Philippe
  24. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Tag Heuer
  25. http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Vacheron Constantin

If you see anything that might interest you, or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to visit our website at:

http://watches.fateseekers.com" rel="nofollow">Veiw Our Selection of Geniuen Replica Watches here

Please wait for page to load after clicking....

I certainly look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Cal
Division Sales Manager
ATGWS