Fw: high quality rolex watches discount prices

"Alvaro Shearer" <XYCLKZSOU@yahoo.com> Tue, 11 May 2004 16:35 UTC

From: Alvaro Shearer <XYCLKZSOU@yahoo.com>
To: nsis-admin@ietf.org, ietf-info@ietf.org, mmusic@ietf.org, research-funding-web-archive@ietf.org, ietf-announce-request@ietf.org, rmonmib@ietf.org, dccp-admin@ietf.org, ietf-web@ietf.org, avt@ietf.org, avt-request@ietf.org, ipcdn@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org, meeting-planning@ietf.org, dhcwg-request@ietf.org, bmwg-admin@ietf.org
Subject: Fw: high quality rolex watches discount prices
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:17:02 +0300
X-Spam-Report: * 0.1 EXCUSE_10 BODY: "if you do not wish to receive any more" * 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message * 0.1 HTML_70_80 BODY: Message is 70% to 80% HTML * 0.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts * 0.1 HTML_FONTCOLOR_RED BODY: HTML font color is red * 0.7 MIME_HTML_NO_CHARSET RAW: Message text in HTML without charset * 0.5 FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD 'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers * 1.2 MISSING_MIMEOLE Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE * 1.1 FORGED_OUTLOOK_HTML Outlook can't send HTML message only * 1.1 FORGED_OUTLOOK_TAGS Outlook can't send HTML in this format * 1.1 MIME_HTML_ONLY_MULTI Multipart message only has text/html MIME parts * 1.6 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook * -0.0 AWL AWL: Auto-whitelist adjustment

Hi,

Thank you for expressing interest in ATGWS watches.

We would like to take this opportunity to offer you our fine selection of Italian crafted Rolex Timepieces.

You can view our large selection of Rolexes (including Breitling, Tag Heuer, Cartier etc) at:

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">Veiw our selection here at ATGW watches

For all orders placed in the month of May, all shipping and handling charges will be free.

As we are the direct manufacturers, you are guaranteed of lowest prices and highest quality each and every time you purchase from us.

You may also be interested to know that we have the following brands available in our wide selection as well:

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">1. Rolex (Both Mens and Ladies watches)

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">2. Blancpain

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">3. Fortis

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">4. Jaeger LeCoutre

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">5. Longines

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">6. Mont Blanc

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">7. Movado

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">8. Oris

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">9. Roger Dubuis

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">10. Ulysse

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">11. Zenith

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">12. Audemar Piguet

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">13. Breitling

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">14. Bvglari

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">15. Cartier

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">16. Corum

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">17. Dunhill

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">18. Franck Muller

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">19. Gerard Perregaux

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">20. IWC

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">21. IWC

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">22. Panerai

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">23. Patek Philippe

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">24. Tag Heuer

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">25. Vacheron Constantin

If you see anything that might interest you, or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to visit our website at:

http://www.wow-watches.us" rel="nofollow">Veiw our selection here at ATGW watches

I certainly look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Cal

Division Sales Manager
ATGWS