Re: [Revampers] IETF Website revamp: Community Review Committee

Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com> Thu, 23 March 2017 15:52 UTC

From: Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 11:52:30 -0400
Cc: Greg Wood <wood@isoc.org>
To: revampers@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Revampers] IETF Website revamp: Community Review Committee

Since only one of you responded to the doodle poll last week, I want to confirm that you recall volunteering to be part of the community review committee for the revamped website.  It has been a long time.  Please respond to me and Greg Wood (not the list) with one of these responses:

	- Yes, I can still help.

	- No, I no longer have the cycles to help.

Thanks,
  Russ