Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8603 on Commercial National Security Algorithm (CNSA) Suite Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 20:04:19 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: RFC Announcements <rfc-dist.rfc-editor.org>

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8603

        Title:      Commercial National Security Algorithm (CNSA) 
                    Suite Certificate and Certificate Revocation List 
                    (CRL) Profile 
        Author:     M. Jenkins,
                    L. Zieglar
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       May 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 26271
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-jenkins-cnsa-cert-crl-profile-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8603

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8603

This document specifies a base profile for X.509 v3 Certificates and
X.509 v2 Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs) for use with the United
States National Security Agency's Commercial National Security
Algorithm (CNSA) Suite.  The profile applies to the capabilities,
configuration, and operation of all components of US National
Security Systems that employ such X.509 certificates.  US National
Security Systems are described in NIST Special Publication 800-59.
It is also appropriate for all other US Government systems that
process high-value information.  It is made publicly available for
use by developers and operators of these and any other system
deployments.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org