Re: [rfc-i] IAB Seeks Feedback on Independent Submissions Editor

Mike StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net> Fri, 13 September 2019 23:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1568418726; bh=Qj/fS3tXJ3kqihvq78as7gLY8/I+Ne7OQQwaEbpVnDI=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:Date: Message-Id:To; b=4XMjz+g6mRPkLi350YROWRjpNKS2BOIQOg5sa2jSZETWWf7KHPce7RcIYt2BoB0z6 jI57qOa6utWKjaICbtIx4jwKy4GDLaNFA9baJmad6SfQYLVuRdmyqieJAbH2Bfin+0 nXnW2g9iKDaQPYQzPn99oRwlynX0rLoWMigSrlkUq2xGAnBy8SE1zQU1XVd0Hdxw77 KiGqS3D4Mzu9HqRtIdRY7aJg3ysnpL2zNNFVCsZFtQfx78zDmf/Sr+1kVMXjvdSN95 UKrGzPihfo3Y8OKPtIWiErSe7B0sh+PF524I14bdFwXtDqTFgDw0OwjvpzTpdnrRDd +R1+0tNf400nQ==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedufedrtdekgddvvdcutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucevohhmtggrshhtqdftvghsihdpqfgfvfdppffquffrtefokffrnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddtnecusecvtfgvtghiphhivghnthhsucdlqddutddtmdenucfjughrpegtggfuhffojgffgffkfhfvsegrjehmrehhtdejnecuhfhrohhmpefoihhkvgcuufhtlfhohhhnshcuoehmshhtjhhohhhnshestghomhgtrghsthdrnhgvtheqnecukfhppeejhedruddtgedrieekrddvfeegnecurfgrrhgrmhephhgvlhhopegluddtrddtrddtrddungdpihhnvghtpeejhedruddtgedrieekrddvfeegpdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepmhhsthhjohhhnhhssegtohhmtggrshhtrdhnvghtpdhrtghpthhtoheprhhftgdqihhnthgvrhgvshhtsehrfhgtqdgvughithhorhdrohhrghdprhgtphhtthhopehtvggurdhivghtfhesghhmrghilhdrtghomhdprhgtphhtthhopehjohhhnhdqihgvthhfsehjtghkrdgtohhmpdhrtghpthhtohepihgrsgdqtghhrghirhesihgrsgdrohhrghdprhgtphhtthhopehivghtfhesihgvthhfrdhorhhgpdhrtghpthhtohepvgigvggtugesihgrsgdrohhrghdprhgtphhtthhopehmshhjsehnthhhphgvrhhmuhhtrghtihhonhdrtghomhenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedt