Re: [rfc-i] SVG/A specification.

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Fri, 24 January 2020 17:46 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+PPcYcZ69rAPLTRW3tIWNQww1s/u2ecHGDKp/t/STzU=; b=Wd7NSBz47eXujjdTA/3eC0gcAUt4dCeeoEg4SN1TdxwyRMNz7aoJSX7O6KvvRD9xzY M1EE7YqdfsCmKDY14KtIZRuHZH2HSo/N+xDWmc1ydemKMkX16To5TBbvOTGMwZlU2yjj +RsbpAi23r331hezGOJxAzD2pFWWmhfFFbNbYOGlyQ9QgdJfG5AK6FliYm6W2xnWsoWa xRfpFfiiv0qpNGAA9I/dm/dzFPTqREJpHFsxWJ+g2glJpbfw3Ob10aDvb5S653589V7M ImcSg3/Fbjgcdvp0jAQoLQBfotDiyE3D5QpZpME46OxQVhic1ulawIPAAtu7DTSBW1od KOsA==