Re: [Rfced-future] Style guide and other non-strategic things ** Consensus check on part of Issue 12: Is the person an advisor (RSA) or an Executive Editor (RSE) **

Nevil Brownlee <nevil.brownlee@gmail.com> Sun, 29 November 2020 02:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=JOjKwVvryr0eTIkoal2t1na5vrrd6O4u6qnievxToOc=; b=gOWYsMFd2DreqcxLO6m5FiOR+jrcYoxlZk4HVj8inHg6AvLgDCqwOGvy/Zha41Ij9a HMWxHfVVR2akYmBLuKLx558u0MBOfxQIEz6SL2FicMH73rM/u3kEJvSXJdQYGKIf1hiR mLdGwVWBNdhmKenvGyYmHZiyTApbcGDpPaGKctQu8iG/x9tE8PHZeiFps16CdBtCv985 688WVYt0n7eBfvbDyWAVVyNNvqdJxAcXPqkwtAmq/4BTZ2l6fihw2FvXKKZAYd6pauVA lxJc8VM9bebP5mqrfnckqjkILh0B2MhfkTY/l1oHr5WrtE8d4+frMiSGxF9qZ5iaEu3K /VXg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=JOjKwVvryr0eTIkoal2t1na5vrrd6O4u6qnievxToOc=; b=O0qGjejxd9RMieqraKrm7iQmAV9WXxpztIiUEHS3c6KCSktt490yleJjmjD+HxNLjP v2PzitBhNOQdmAYnJrzppGSQOZOcTk78tGbPlOdyQMI0hBSatgEVedsAELEcBj9S4kj8 E3EWyk4qKoWf316tl3HrWkuJ5bxcC54Nfu5fKwUeGFZFuXJ999gU5v3v2COj6XHCGOTa VI/nNf8s1jY5RJQnw2Ax9wfcvg4VcKqY5c/qPEG8MC6VF3iemFVMQ1vOdtUXbjqvpCg+ A8aY99nmN+Iz8v6A8k3/y9N/lvvtn0ixMPB0eYXGTERDl55O4RhS5VO9yx/GpP2cHFm7 pJcA==