Re: [Rfcplusplus] A note on tonight's plenary

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 18 July 2018 18:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=gZD/sLITvUtdTCxAt5icTq6gNGrofDtOcw3pAfyqKV0=; b=j/cGkGgNTh6TXVvJQQEsW+zPhJoPZzT7PuBrVa8Ut5cDPydU+2AeJ1ar7rCydUtu7W zQSBg0JcxMLMm14arT36NPdanm3l1nmgEwO4d3/DDBobU5lNIMqjHNUT9LmtGN96oSNy QjufvCcx03pXTSSkw4+Oq63h5Kq7F4ViOvHZAIW++nkfye8LHWwwQq1KjM4O599pZ+nm HAbnmXJbHa4n76zDscxEkd2FfF8sxLGH7boNk3TlSYLWZGJdhoCdst6AZTbLK2bC5IiO iZYeXgkktm+pRhGBf0OFzKWFFFupCInHPydZ+CwhED5nrf3cO6tjOgkk81fEGysSVsYV FPAA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=gZD/sLITvUtdTCxAt5icTq6gNGrofDtOcw3pAfyqKV0=; b=XRHjbg68Dz3GWZuh3nVQyJtTfdLuUfo+MQ7MddMLxB+I+H/MLTd/5Lgx0e+t9EoNPi m8wpgG/Z1gLoq41Lh4cYxp72o0mkGQSvYJ2ZrmqGkKqC5vah49LuI07jRdfbN7aN9ktE VOCE1uT1NMdCtiYjB2LJ/NL5jG+Cf+QYcHTu43Mu+/1KCAkgN4UzWJ14BhglFESDqtWN vVEelLSKm9UG5lHMcErBSqLG2JkyAR5AlLPyvSbkXuYvjc52NFTRGVm8pp4OcpWRlSsp rfWTUmCILyRguGo8zPGIfcDZJEdrORXGzW4pa8ZTGk4SjgE+EqM/44Kqo0i3T7jcazqB jcqg==