[rgchairs] Re: 64th IETF - Agenda

Thierry Ernst <ernst@sfc.wide.ad.jp> Mon, 24 October 2005 13:12 UTC

Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 22:12:41 +0900
From: Thierry Ernst <ernst@sfc.wide.ad.jp>
To: Marcia Beaulieu <mbeaulie@foretec.com>
Cc: wgchairs@ietf.org, rgchairs@irtf.org, agenda@ietf.org, bofchairs@ietf.org, iesg@ietf.org
Subject: [rgchairs] Re: 64th IETF - Agenda
Sender: rgchairs-bounces@lists.ietf.org

Hi Marcia, EAP chairs, DNSext chairs

[This is about permuting with Monami6 which is currently scheduled at
the same time as IPv6]

If a permutation with dnsext and eap creates a conflict, may be chairs
of these groups hold the key ? (or, is the conflict coming from ADs ?)

Also, if that helps, we don't need 2.5hours. 1.5 would be enough but
since 1.5 hours slots do not exist I asked for 2h.

BTW: I did have listed IPv6 as "second importance", it doens't mean
it's not important. All the groups (i.e. many) I didn't list fall in
the category where no conflict would exist ;-)

Thierry