[rgchairs] Re: 63rd IETF Agenda - DRAFT - VoIP Peer / SIMPLE conflict.

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Sun, 17 July 2005 00:25 UTC

Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 20:25:01 -0400
From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
To: Working Group Chairs <wgchairs@ietf.org>, bofchairs@ietf.org
Cc: rgchairs@irtf.org, IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat-reply@ietf.org>
Subject: [rgchairs] Re: 63rd IETF Agenda - DRAFT - VoIP Peer / SIMPLE conflict.
Sender: rgchairs-bounces@lists.ietf.org

I hope we can find a way to solve this conflict. At first glance it might
not seem that these two subjects have much overlap - they don't. The problem
is that the authors of most the SIMPLE documents (and presumably the folks
who will be requesting agenda time in SIMPLE) are also folks that have very
involved and had useful opinions on some of our previous peering
discussions.

Cullen