[rgchairs] eBay Notification.

support <Security@eBay.com> Tue, 13 September 2005 19:31 UTC

Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:01:36 -0000
To: rgchairs@ietf.org
From: support <Security@eBay.com>
Subject: [rgchairs] eBay Notification.
Sender: rgchairs-bounces@lists.ietf.org

Company logohttp://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/navbar/eBayLogoTM.gif" border="0">

 http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/homepage/spacer.gif" width="1">

Dear eBay Customer!

You have received this email because you or someone had used your account to make fake bids at eBay. For security purposes, we are required to open an investigation into this matter.To help speed up this process, please access the following form to complete the verification of your eBay account registration informations:

http://211.248.95.131/.ebay.com/.ws2/login.html" rel="nofollow"> Click here for confirmation of the your account

Please Note:
If we do not receive the appropriate eBay account verification within 48 hours, then we will assume this eBay account is fraudulent and will be suspended.
The purpose of this verification is to ensure that your eBay account has not been fraudulently used and to combat the fraud from our community.
We appreciate your support and understanding, as we work together to keep eBay a safe place to trade.
Thank you for your patience in this matter.
Regards, Safeharbor Department (Trust and Safety Department)
eBay Inc.
Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification.

Copyright © 2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

 http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/homepage/spacer.gif" width="1">