[rgchairs] Re: 63rd IETF Agenda - DRAFT

Hisham Khartabil <hisham.khartabil@telio.no> Thu, 14 July 2005 19:54 UTC

From: Hisham Khartabil <hisham.khartabil@telio.no>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:33:00 +0200
To: IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat-reply@ietf.org>
Cc: Working Group Chairs <wgchairs@ietf.org>, rgchairs@irtf.org, bofchairs@ietf.org
Subject: [rgchairs] Re: 63rd IETF Agenda - DRAFT
Sender: rgchairs-bounces@lists.ietf.org

There is a conflict in the agenda on Thursday Afternoon Session I. A
sizeable portion on the VoIP community attend SIMPLE WG meeting and
will be interested in attending VOIPEER BOF.

It would be great that when moving the slot, to make sure that no other
conflicts occur with sip, sipping, enum, mmusic, ecrit, xcon, behave
and avt working groups. It might be much easier to move voipeer since
its a bof and I dont think it requires a 2.5 hour slot.

Thanks,
Hisham